The next yearbook meeting is on Wednesday, November 2nd in Room 302.
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES FORMS
All activity enrollment forms were due last Friday. Please bring your completed form and check to the office.
Seniors: make sure you put time, effort and creativity into your costume because we all love to see the amazing costumes you come up with. However, here are some restrictions to make sure good judgment is used:
· No masks or other items that obscure the face or could make identification of the student difficult.
· Nothing that could pose a potential safety risk to self or others, i.e. roller blades, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, stilts, long sticks or toy/play weapons
· Nothing that resembles a handgun, rifle or other firearm
· Nothing of a provocative, revealing nature - dress should be appropriate for an educational setting
· No costumes intending to resemble past or present staff members
· Nothing that demeans or makes fun of anyone with a disability or jests at social, cultural or religious groups
· Given the recent concern in the community and through social media, no clown costumes
· Use good judgment please! Let's keep this a really fun day for everyone.
Our hope in sharing this information ahead of time is to help support students in enjoying this fun event but also avoid some of the issues we have seen over the years.
THEATRE 370’s STUDENT DIRECT ONE ACTS
Ever wanted to direct your own one act play? Interviews for interested directors will be held on Monday, November 7th after school in the auditorium. No experience required! Directors are required to find their own one acts and must bring a director’s binder to the interview. Please contact Kyra Allen if you are interested in directing in this year’s production!